staining old pine floors

refinishing pine floors this old house

2we got the wild hair yesterday to refinish the floors in our formal living room. the floors are pine, and showed considerable wear, they had been painted to add

Get Price

the pros and cons of pine flooring - home reference

2learning the ins and outs of pine flooring will help you decide if this wood is a pine flooring typically comes unfinished, you have the chance to finish your pine flooring is highly durable and around the country, pine floors of 100 years old

Get Price

a clearer view of floor finishes - old house journal magazine

2feb 6, 2019 picking a floor finish means weighing aesthetics against the realities of the earliest wood floors—usually softwoods such as pine—were

Get Price

refinished 60 year old pine floor ozark hardwood flooring

2plus other refinish examples. the top 4 pictures in this series are of an old pine floor that we re-finished and brought back to life. usually if the floor hasn't been

Get Price

antique pine floor refinishing is on! - old town home

2oct 23, 2015 we didn't want to go the old stain and poly route and we were assessing at all of our various options to antique pine floor refinishing is on!

Get Price

4 tips for refinishing pine flooring doityourself.com

2pine wood floors can be tough to deal with, but check out these tips to get few key things to keep in mind about pine floors when you're trying to refinish them. any existing varnish and into the wood quickly, so be very careful when using it.

Get Price

old wood floors: refinish or replace? brownstoner

2dec 12, 2017 reclaimed pine can be sanded and used to re-create the look and feel of flooring is 4- to 6-inch oak, and customers opt to stain it a dark color

Get Price

staining pine floors, how dark can you go? - houzz

2jun 27, 2014 we had red oak refinished in our old house and i don't know what to expect the i've been to a house that has stained dark pine plank flooring.

Get Price

hardwood floor refinishing - common mistakes apartment therapy

2sep 8, 2018 there's a wrong way to refinish floors and then there's this way this flooring is made of old growth pine from 500-year-old trees cut down

Get Price

let me talk you out of staining your floor wood floor techniques 101

2wood flooring professionals tend to assume that everyone knows that stain is floors made of maple, birch, and coniferous woods (especially pine or fir) are all . hardwood floor refinishing products, expert advice and reclaimed wood flooring.

Get Price

how to stain pine floor boards home guides sf gate

2yet, pine is softer than maple or oak hardwood flooring, and dents more easily. for best results, use a lighter-colored stain that better conceals dents and dings from work in small sections and overlap your brush strokes before the previous

Get Price

a modern way to refinish old floors. a complete step by step guide

2jan 13, 2019 for 20 years i lived with orange pine floors that i hated. finally, when it was time to refinish them i researched everything i could to combat the

Get Price

how to stain pine a warm medium brown while minimizing ugly

2feb 4, 2016 and i'm fine with it looking old and beautifully aged, like a well-loved antique, and i always prefer to use rust-oleum wood stain on pine because you i'm going to finish my floors with a couple coats of paint base for an

Get Price

the pine floors at the beach house are refinished - and it

2oct 10, 2017 in addition to needing to refinish all the pine flooring that was already they even found reclaimed pine from another old home that was being

Get Price

how to refinish soft pine floors without sanding - youtube

2dec 23, 2013 refinishing 100+ year old hardwood floors (sanding/staining/polyurethane) - duration: 5:04. alex knappenberger 46,598 views · 5:04.

Get Price

staining heart pine floors in the kuppersmith project house

2after both the new and old heart pine flooring in the kuppersmith project house had been sanded smooth, a tack rag was used to remove any sanding dust.

Get Price

can you refinish pine flooring? larchmont, ny patch

2jul 17, 2014 types of pine flooring: the most common types of pine flooring found in westchester homes are douglas fir and southern yellow pine.

Get Price

Product Details

Product List